Monday, July 20, 2009

My Ten Goals in life

Life with kenzie is about how everything is going on and things in my mind to let out! let's start with the my 10 goals in my life.

1. my first goal since i was four years old is being a singer! i love to sing and write music, it's one of my ways that i express myself in so many different ways.

2. my second goal in life is to raise enough money one day to take my whole family to hawi! ohhhloohaa!

3. my third goal is to graduate school successfully and go on with a great life from there!

4. my fourth goal is to try not to get in a lot of debt and be prepared as this bad economy comes again in the future!

5. my fifth goal is to live to at least 90 years old

6. my sixth goal is to have a wonderful family one day when i grow up and the SUPER MOM! aka i wanna be just like my mom!

7. my seventh goal is to buy a yacht!!!! woho!

8. my eighth goal it to have brian kinn to be my personal accountant and jen hendershott to be my personal fitness trainer!

9. my ninth goal is to make my parents so proud of me!

10. and my tenth goal which is the most important of all is to always have God and Jesus in my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment